• Any Association of Baptist Churches in the world willing to declare itself to be in accord with the Statement of Faith, and
• which is committed to the challenge of the Great Commission, and
• which refuses to participate in ecumenical alliances that bring together believers and apostates who deny the fundamentals of the faith in evangelistic and other spiritual efforts, and
• who will not allow charismatic presence in their fellowships, and
• who are interested in perpetuating our Baptist heritage, may,
upon submitting the appropriate application, be considered for Partnership in the IPFBM.