- Open-air meetings and fellowships: one open-air meeting per month (12 open-air meetings) = 4,852 attended, 1,864 lost souls were saved, 800 rededicated to the Lord, and 2,893 prayed for needs.
- Fellowship in homes in rural remote areas: one fellowship per month (12 fellowships) = 5,240 attended, 1,490 gave their lives to Jesus, 2,532 rededicated to the Lord, and 3,688 prayed for needs.
- Soccer camps: one camp every holiday (four camps per year) = 4,865 attended, 3,266 gave their lives to Jesus, 700 rededicated to the Lord, and 3,125 prayed for needs.
- Orphans outreach during holidays: 894 lost gave their lives to Jesus.
- In western Kenya: six new churches
- Nyanza: four new churches
- Gilgoris plus Kisii: eight churches
- Tranzoia region: six new churches
- Mt. Elgon: four new churches
- Uganda: one new church
- Church leaders: one in each holiday (4 per year); 345 attended
- Women: four per year; 640 attended
- Youths: four per year; 1,400 attended
- Children four per year; 2,800 attended
Good Soil Baptist Churches Int.