Please pray for the Toulorgbors family, whose house burnt Tuesday night, Jan. 29 at about 12:45 a.m. The fire was caused by candlelight. Bro. Mordiesco and his family are members of Revelation Baptist Church and are in desperate need, as he and his son got burnt and are presently in hospital in Harbel, Liberia. Mordiesco’s wife and three other children are safe from the fire.
This is very serious and disturbing to us as a church. As the Lord provides, so shall we share with this family. We praise God for saving the lives of this family.
African Fundamental Baptist Mission, Inc.
Margibi County, Liberia, West Africa.