Evangelism from our 12 centers involved the following activities and led to amazing results.
- House to house personal witnessing: 5,867 people were reached; 3,890 people professed faith in Christ.
- Conference/seminars in all of our churches: 4,689 people attended; 1,325 people professed faith in Christ.
- Open air meetings: 3,422 people attended; 2,912 people professed faith in Christ.
- Soccer camps in all 12 centers: 2,984 youth participated; 2,015 youth professed faith in Christ.
- Discipleship classes in our 230 Baptist churches: 2,095 attended; 677 people professed faith in Christ.
- Six churches planted: 1,300 total members; 466 people professed faith in Christ.
- Classes for children and orphans: 50 orphans and 2,841 additional children attended; 1,264 children professed faith in Christ.
- Four Bible schools with six teachers and 100 students: Flooding has resulted in challenges and difficulties in doing ministry. In addition, transportation was expensive, so some schedules had to be changed. Providing Bibles remains the challenge, but we are so thankful for Chris Hindal, director of Regular Baptist International, who has supplied Bibles. Our new churches and most of our new discipleship classes have no Bibles, so we gave each church a few for the pastors and teachers.
Cyrus Wanyonyi Chefunea
Good Soil Baptist Churches International