The Biblical Baptist Partnership International (formerly the International Partnership of Fundamental Baptist Ministries) is a nonbinding coalition of independent Baptist ministries networking to more effectively carry out the Great Commission mandate of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.
THE PURPOSE OF THE BBPI
The purpose of the BBPI is to seek to join the hands of Bible believing Baptists around the world, encouraging one another to more effectively fulfill the command of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, to carry the gospel to all people everywhere (Matthew 28:19, 20), believing that “together we can accomplish more”;
. . . and . . .
To raise a testimony to the gospel of the grace of God for the glory of God, that those around us who hear that truth may understand that the people who bear the identification of the name “Bible believing Baptists” are committed to the Christ of the Scriptures as the only begotten of the Father, in Whom alone is salvation, by grace, through faith alone;
. . . and also . . .
To encourage each other in these times of testing and persecution, to “stand, and having done all, to stand” (Ephesians 6:12, 13) in spite of the knowledge that “all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution” (2 Timothy 3:12);
. . . and also . . .
To be accountable to one another to true spiritual unity in doctrine and practice, in and through the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ and His eternal Word, that the world may witness an example of Biblical Christianity in us.
THE INTENTIONS OF THE GARBC AS THE INITIATING PARTNER
In seeking to implement the purposes of this international coalition, we will endeavor to assist in things that will benefit our mutual friendship and labors together, such as:
• Create a worldwide prayer link between the partners
• Provide theological counsel and insights
• Share speakers for conferences and special meetings
• Establish a website to link the ministry network
• Target areas of the world for church planting
• Cooperate in major evangelistic efforts
• Publish and distribute church educational resources
• Raise a united voice for truth
• Perpetuate our historic Baptist heritage
• Promote vocational ministry opportunities and training
• Provide a directory of like-minded churches for travelers
• Provide Sunday School and Vacation Bible School materials to missionaries and local Baptist associations
Some of these are in place already, while others will take God’s provision in bringing them into existence.