Help make Christmas a little sweeter for the Regular Baptist International ministry!
“Cut out” a portion of your holiday giving to support Regular Baptist International. Support as a family or as a church with your Christmas offering!
This year’s project provides resources for a Kenya Christian School in Nairobi. School supplies for each student including a text book costs $30. They have 40 students from the poorest families. These students have no family support. The total goal for this project is $1200. (Additional funds raised will go to provide resources for the teachers.) Help make Christmas and school a little sweeter for these kids.
- PowerPoint slide to share with church.
- Images to download: Icon 1, Icon 2, and Christmas Giving Imagery
Mail a check, with “Christmas Giving” on the memo line, to Regular Baptist Ministries, 3715 N. Ventura Dr. Arlington Heights, IL 60004-7678 or call Michele, 888-588-1600, ext. 818, for credit card donations.
Other projects from International Ministries:
- Nepal Project: This year on April 25 a 7.8 magnitude earthquake struck Nepal leaving more than 8,000 people dead, made millions homeless, and devastated one of the world’s poorest nations. Brother Gore Tamong serves in Kathmandu with his wife as missionaries under New Testament Baptist Church Association (NTBCA) in Northeast India, an IPFBM partner. He explains the dilemma. “People are living under tarps, cardboard makeshift shelters and children have been orphaned. As a representative of Jesus, I share the gospel and I want to try to ease a little of their human suffering.” Will you allow their suffering to touch your heart at this Christmas season? Your gift of $25, $50 or $100 will open the door for spiritual conversations and communicate the love of Jesus. Take a moment and let the Lord use you to pass on His love. (Designate “Nepal Project” on your check made out to Regular Baptist International.)
- Publication Project: “The Doctrine and Administration of the Church” translation in to Telugu has finished. There is a need to raise $12,000 for publishing. Could this be a church project or even a state association project? (Designate “Doctrine and Administration Translation” on your check made out to Regular Baptist International.)
- International Director Travel: The director of Regular Baptist International visits partnering associations around the world thanks to donations from individuals and churches. You can help facilitate these onsite, face-to-face connections by donating to the GARBC International travel fund. (Designate “Director’s Travel” on your check made out to Regular Baptist International.)