• Any Association of Baptist Churches in the world willing to declare itself to be in accord with the Statement of Faith, and
• which is committed to the challenge of the Great Commission, and
• which refuses to participate in ecumenical alliances that bring together believers and apostates who deny the fundamentals of the faith in evangelistic and other spiritual efforts, and
• who will not allow charismatic presence in their fellowships, and
• who are interested in perpetuating our Baptist heritage, may, upon submitting the appropriate application, be considered for partnership by the Council of Eight. Preliminary approval will be granted on the basis of the documents, but final approval requires an on-site visit.